Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

winter protection for raspberry plants

Looking for some insight into care of our raspberry canes for the winter.  Read a few articles which talked about bending over the canes and covering the tips in dirt...for some reason this sounds difficult to me and I worry about breaking the canes.  Any thoughts?  I read other articles that say prune them before winter and others that say prune in April....
Although they grow wild all the time and they still produce tasty fruit, so maybe I'm just over thinking it all.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike I have a book that might help with a lot of around the farm maintenance. It goes over plant care for all types for all seasons with al natural remedies. Text me. I only use it during the summer for now as I dont have all season plants.

Post a Comment